How To Send A Message To A Yahoo Mail Mailing List?
Yahoo! Mail offers many cool features that make your mailing experience quick, simple, and easy. Mailing List is an option that is available in almost all the email services. This feature allows you to add more than 5 recipients to a list to send messages. The Mailing List feature is very useful for the ones who wish to send the same message to multiple recipients. The below section explains how to send a message to a Yahoo Mail Mailing List.
To send a message to a Yahoo Mail Mailing list, you need to make sure that you’ve created the Mailing List. The steps to create the Mailing List in Yahoo! Mail is given below.
Create a Mailing List
- On your Yahoo! Mail account’s main screen, click the Contacts icon (available in the top right corner of the screen).
- Under the New Contacts section, you can find the Lists Click on it.
- Now, select the Create List option.
- Type the preferred name for your list in the given field.
- In the Add Contacts box, type the email address that you wish to add to the Mailing List and press the Enter button.
- Now, the entered email address will be added to the Mailing List.
- Similarly, enter all the addresses that you wish to add to the Mailing List.
- Finally, click the Save button.
Learn how to send a message to your Yahoo! Mail Mailing List.
- Open the New Message dialog box by clicking the Compose option.
- Enter the name of your Mailing list and tap Enter.
- Compose your message and click the Send button.
- Now, the composed message will be sent to all the recipients in the Mailing List.
- To confirm it, ask the recipients to check the mail.
Now we have seen how to send a message to a Yahoo Mail Mailing List. If you need remote assistance in sending a message to your Yahoo Mail Mailing list, contact our support team.