How to Send an Email?
The most effective method to send an email from Gmail. You can use the Gmail site to send email from a PC or utilize the Gmail application on a smartphone or tablet.
Strategy 1 On Desktop
- Open your browser and navigate to https://www.gmail.com/in.
- Type your email address and password and sign in when prompted.
- This will open your Gmail inbox in case you’re signed in.
- Click the ＋ icon. It’s in the upper-left half of your Gmail inbox. Doing so opens the “New Message” window.
- In case you’re utilizing the old version of Gmail, you have to click COMPOSE here.
- Click the “To” or “Recipients” text box at the head of the New Message window.
- Type in the recipient email address.
- To include a different email addresses, type in the principal email address, press Tab ↹, and enter the other email addresses.
- If you need to CC or BCC somebody on the email, click either the Cc connect or the Bcc interface in the extreme right half of the “To” text field.
- Type the email address you need to CC or BCC into the “Cc” or “Bcc” text field, separately.
- Click the “Subject” text field.
- Type in anything you desire the email subject to be. Normally, an email subject depicts the substance of the email’s message in a couple of words.
- In the huge content box beneath the “Subject” text box, type in anything you desire for your email message.
- Organization your email’s content if necessary. If you need to apply design to your content (e.g., bolding, italics, or list items), highlight the range you need to use the organizing.
- Click one of the bases arranging the email window choices.
- For instance, to intense an area of text, select the content and then click B at the email base.
- Attach a file if you like. To include a file from your PC, click the “Attachments” Image symbol at the window.
- Select the file(s) you need to transfer and click Open.
- You can include photographs. You can transfer pictures only to the email’s body. Click the “Photographs” symbol Image at the window’s base, click Upload, and then click Choose photographs to transfer.
- Click Send. It’s a blue button in the base left corner of the email window.
- Doing so will send your email to the predefined email address(es).
Tap the Gmail application symbol, which looks like a red “M” on a white foundation. This will open your Gmail inbox in case you’re signed in.
If you aren’t signed in, you need to enter your email address and password.
- Tap the “Compose” icon displayed as (+) at the lower-right corner of the screen. A message window opens.
- Tap the “To” text box and type in the email address to which you need to send the mail.
- In the Subject field, provide a short subject for the mail.
- Note that the subject sums up the email in a couple of words.
- Compose the body of the mail.
Include documents or photographs if important.
- Tap the paperclip image at the head of the screen.
- Tap Camera move (iPhone) or Attach file (Android).
- Select the photograph or file you need to utilize.
- Tap the “Send” icon; it’s a paper plane-formed symbol in the upper right corner of the screen. Your email will be sent.