How to Send Mail From All Your Accounts in Yahoo Mail?
Yahoo! Mail allows you to wear many different hats. You might be having multiple accounts and addresses in Yahoo! Mail. It gives you the facility to send emails from all these email accounts.
To send emails from all your accounts in Yahoo! Mail, you first have to know how to add an account.
Now, to add an account from which you can send emails from Yahoo! Mail, carry out the instructions given here:
- First, open your Yahoo! Mail account.
- At the top-right corner of the toolbar, click on the Gear or Settings icon.
- From the displayed options, choose More Settings.
- On the displayed screen, select the Mailboxes option from the left pane.
- Under the Send-only email address heading, click on the Add button.
- In the right pane of your current screen, type in a non-Yahoo! Mail address in the Add send-only email address section. Then, click on the Next button.
- You will now get an email message from email@example.com at the email address you added now. The subject of this email will be Please verify your email address. Now, you need to open this email.
- In the email you open, click on the verification link.
- You might see a prompt to log back into Yahoo! Mail. Once you have logged back in, click on the Verify button.
- You will see a new screen on which the following message will be displayed: “Congratulations Your email address has been verified.”
- You can either close your browser tab or click on the Return to account settings button.
- Check in the Send-only email address section and see whether you could find the newly added external email address there.
- Once you can see the newly added email address, select it to alter your name or description.
- You also have the facility of typing an email address under the Reply-to address title.
- Usually, Yahoo! Mail would have automatically entered your primary Yahoo! Mail address in the space below the Reply-to address title. Therefore, the replies to the emails that you send from Yahoo! Mail using the email address, which you are right now adding, will be sent to your Yahoo! Mail address.
- If you want to get the replies at your non-Yahoo! Mail address, you just have to leave the Reply-to address field blank.
- You also have the facility of typing some other email address in the Reply-to address field.
- Click on the Save button.
- Finally, choose the Back to Inbox option at the upper-left corner of your screen.
You have now seen how to send mail from all your accounts in Yahoo! Mail.