How to Send Mail Using Mailform?
Mailform is a service that lets you send traditional mails online. If you want to send a mail using the Mailform service, you have to submit a PDF version of the content and then pay a delivery fee.
We will be looking into two stages of using Mailform to send a mail through USPS (United States Postal Service). Those two stages are:
- Creation of your Mail.
- Sending your Mail.
Stage 1-Creation of your Mail:
- Since Mailform supports only PDF files, you have to make sure that your letter is a PDF file. You have the facility of converting text files and images into PDFs.
- Next, open the default web browser on your computer and navigate to the official Mailform page. You will first see the Mailform upload page.
- You will find the UPLOAD PDFs button in the middle of the Mailform upload page. When you click on this button, a window will open.
- Now, go to the folder of the PDF file and choose the PDF file by clicking on it.
- After selecting the file, click on the Open button. The PDF file will now get uploaded to Mailform and How to Send Mail Using Mailform.
- Once the PDF file has been successfully uploaded, scroll down the page to find the NEXT button. You will be able to see the current price of your mail above the NEXT button.
- Note: For your first page, Mailform will charge $2.99. For every additional page, you will be charged $0.49. And for a colored page like a photo, you have to pay $0.25.
- Now, click on the NEXT button.
- On the page that displays next, you will find some text fields. Here, type the name, street address, and other such details in the appropriate boxes. The information that you type in will also include the city, state, and ZIP code of the individual to whom you intend to send your mail.
- Scroll down to the bottom of your page and click on the Next button.
- On the page that appears next, type in your return address. The necessary details will include your name, street address, as well as your city, state, and ZIP code.
- Next, scroll down to the bottom of the page, locate the CHECKOUT button, and click on it. This action will take you to the Payment page. On this page, you can finalize all your mail preferences and then check out.
- You have now successfully finished the first stage of the procedure, which is the creation of your mail.
Stage 2-Sending your (created) Mail:
- After you finalize your mail preferences, you will be taken to a new page where you need to choose your delivery speed. On this page, you will see the following options:
- USPS Priority Mail Express.
- USPS Priority Mail.
- USPS Certified Mail.
- USPS First Class.
- Depending on your requirements, select the checkbox next to any one of the above options.
- Now, go to the section that says, Confirm Fulfillment Options. In this section, you can make the final changes to your mail. You have to make these changes before you proceed to make your payment. You can select any one of the entries given below to add preferences to your mail:
- Mail me a copy.
- Print in color.
- Print single-sides.
- Send Certified Mail.
- Include Return Envelope.
- Note: Select the checkbox next to any one of the above options, based on your requirements.
- It is now time to choose your mode of payment. Here, you have got two choices:
- You can click on the PAY WITH CREDIT CARD button if you wish to pay using your credit card.
- You need to click on the PAY WITH PayPal button if you want to make use of your PayPal account.
- You have now reached the part where you have to enter all your payment details. This task will differ according to the mode of payment you have chosen.
- If you have clicked on the PAY WITH CREDIT CARD button, you will have to type in your email address, credit card number, the date of expiration, and then your 3-digit security code.
- In case you have clicked on the PAY WITH PayPal button, log into your PayPal account using your email address and password to choose a payment source.
- At last, you have to send your mail. This task will also vary depending on your mode of payment:
- If you are making use of your credit card, click on the Mail it for [price] button.
- In case you are utilizing PayPal, scroll down and click on the Continue button.
We have now seen the steps involved in creating a mail and sending it to a recipient using Mailform and How to Send Mail Using Mailform.