How to Set up a Filter in Yahoo Mail?
Creating a filter in Yahoo Mail is very simple. Usually, Yahoo Mail has a built-in filtering system that forwards the incoming email messages into the corresponding folders automatically. You can also get your emails into a separate folder that has a high priority.
Steps to create a filter in your Yahoo Mail:
- On your computer, open the default browser after ensuring that you have a standard Internet connection.
- Visit the official Yahoo Mail sign-in page and enter your login credentials in the required fields. Click Sign In to access your Yahoo Mail account.
- Once you have successfully logged in to your Yahoo Mail account, click the New Folder icon near the Folders menu.
- In the Add a New Folder dialog box, enter a name for your folder in the Folder name field and click OK.
- Next, click the Settings icon available at the top-right corner and select the Settings option from the drop-down list.
- In the Settings window, select the Filters option from the left-side panel.
- Click the Add button at the top-center of the Settings window.
- In the Add a new filter window, enter a name for your filter in the Filter Name field.
- Type your filter criteria under the Filter Name field and choose the destination folder from the drop-down menu located at the bottom of the Add a new filter window.
- Click the Save button after entering the necessary details in the Add a new filter window.
- Now, the filter has been created successfully in your Yahoo Mail.
- After adding the filter, you can manage your filters on the Filter screen in the Settings window.
- For remote assistance, contact our technical support team by clicking the Call button available on this page.