How to Set Up Email On Mac Mail?
Mac Mail is the default email client application in the Apple devices that are running on OS X 10.0 or later. Using the Mail app, you can send, manage, and receive all your emails in one location. On this web page, we will show you how to set up an email account on Mac Mail.
- On your Mac, open the Mail app.
- As soon as the app opens, a dialog box titled Choose a Mail account provider will appear on the screen.
- From the list, select your email service provider by clicking the radio button beside it.
- Click the Continue button.
- Now, a pop-up dialog box titled Add a Mail account will open.
- Enter your account’s name, email address, and password in the given fields.
- Click the Sign-in button.
- Now, you can see a window prompting you to enter your user name, incoming mail server, and outgoing mail server appear on the screen.
- Enter your account information correctly in the given field.
- After entering your account information, click the Sign-in button.
- Now, a small dialog titled Select the apps you want to use with this account will open. Select the app(s) of your desire. Click the Done button.
- Your email account has been set up successfully on the Mac Mail app.
- On the Choose a Mail account provider dialog box, if your email service provider is not listed, select the Other Mail Account Option and enter your account information manually in the corresponding fields.
If you wish to remove an email account from the Mail app, then read and proceed with the instructions given below.
- Open the Mail app.
- Click Mail > Preferences > Accounts.
- Now, the accounts configured in the Mail app will be listed. From the list, select the account that you wish to remove.
- Click the Remove button.
- Now, the selected email account will be removed from the Mail app.
Contact us if you need remote assistance on the same.