How to Set Up iCloud For Your iOS Devices?
The easy instructions to set up your iCloud account on your iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch are provided on our web page.
Step 1 – Software update:
- Check if the iOS device is running on the most recent version.
- Search for the Settings application on your iOS device and tap its application.
- Select the General option followed by the Software Update option.
- If there is a software update, then make sure to update it.
Step 2 – Apple ID account:
Existing Apple ID:
- Return to the Settings screen and tap the Sign in to your iPhone option.
- If you already have an Apple ID account, provide the correct details in the Apple ID and Password fields.
- This will sign you into the iCloud account.
New Apple ID:
- If you do not have an Apple ID account, tap the ‘Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it’ link.
- When a new dialog box appears on the screen, select the Create Apple ID option.
- Set your date of birth and tap the Next option at the upper-right end of the screen.
- Provide your information in both the First Name and Last Name field and then tap the Next option on the Name screen.
- Now, you will see the ‘Use your current email address’ and ‘Get a free iCloud email address’ options on the Email Address screen.
- If you already have an email address, select the Use your current email address option. If not, select the other option on the screen.
New iCloud email address:
- If you choose the Get a free iCloud email address option, create a new email address.
- Turn on the toggle switch next to the Apple News & Announcements option and tap Next at the top of the screen.
- If the Create dialog box appears, tap the Continue option.
- Create a new iCloud password in the Password field and retype the same in the Verify field.
- Tap the Next option on the Password screen.
- Set security questions and their corresponding answers. It would be useful to recover your password if you forget it.
- When the Terms and Conditions screen opens up, tap the Agree option at the bottom.
- Note: If needed, you can review them.
- In the next prompt, select the Agree option for the confirmation.
- This will automatically log you into the iCloud account.
Step 3 – iCloud settings:
- After signing into the iCloud account, go back to the Settings screen and choose the iCloud option.
- Navigate to the Apps Using iCloud section and turn on the toggle switch next to the applications that you wish to use with this account.