How to Set Up Your Yahoo Mail Signature?
You can easily create Yahoo Mail signatures, which will be attached to the bottom of all the emails that you send from your email address (automatically). In the signatures that you create, you can also include images, links, and formatted text. Now, let’s see how to set up your Yahoo mail signature.
- Launch Yahoo Mail on your computer.
- In the main window of Yahoo Mail, go to the top-right corner and click on the Gear icon.
- From the displayed options, select Settings.
- Next, choose the Accounts option from the left pane.
- Now, in the main window, choose your Yahoo Mail account.
- You will now see a Signature text box on your screen. In this text box, type the desired text for your signature.
- Finally, click on the Save button.
You have now seen how to set up your Yahoo mail signature on your computer.
You have the facility to set up email signatures on the Yahoo Mail app on an iOS or Android device. It is also possible to add your contact details or other such signature items using your Yahoo Mail app. To do the same, follow these instructions:
- First, launch the Yahoo Mail app on your device.
- You will find your picture in the top-left corner of the main window. Now, tap on this picture.
- From the list of options that are displayed, choose Settings.
- Under Settings, scroll down to the section named GENERAL and then select Signatures.
- You can see a toggle switch next to the Customize for each account option. Turn on this toggle switch to enable your email signatures.
- Now, you will find a text box right under your email address. In this text box, you can see a default message. You can edit this message as required.
- Finally, tap on the Done button to save your email signature.
We have now discussed how to set up your Yahoo mail signature on the Yahoo Mail app on your device.