How to Set Up Comcast Email in Windows 10?
If you don’t have a Comcast email account, you can easily create an account from the official Xfinity website. You can also configure your email account with the server settings in third-party email clients like Outlook, Apple Mail, Thunderbird, etc. Once you have set up your Comcast email account, you will be able to access all your email messages. Make sure not to expose your Xfinity ID and password to other users. It is most recommended to log in to your Comcast email from the official Xfinity website. You can also use the Xfinity Connect mobile app to send and receive email messages easily. You can consider the procedure that is given below to learn How to Set Up Comcast Email in Windows 10.
- First, open the Windows 10 Mail app.
- If you have not set up any email accounts previously, click on the Get Started Click on the Add Account option.
- If you have added an account, click on the Settings
- Go to the Accounts section and select the +Add Account
- Select your email domain from the displayed list. If you don’t find your email domain, select the Other account
- Now, enter the Comcast credentials to set up your Comcast email in Windows 10.
- Type your Comcast email address in the correct field.
- Enter your Comcast email password correctly and click on the Sign-in
- In the Your name field, type your name and click Sign-in.
- You have now successfully set up your Comcast email account in Windows 10.
If you have no idea about how to set up comcast email in windows 10, you can click the call button on this page to contact our technical support team and resolve your problems.