How To Setup Email Account?
Usually, email accounts can be accessed from the webmail or from any email client. How To Setup Email Account, follow the procedure given below.
- First, if you don’t have an email account, create a new one.
- For instance, if you want a Gmail account, go to the official Gmail website to create a new email account.
- On the home page of Gmail, select the Create an account option.
- Enter your credentials like name, username, phone number, and other details to create a new account.
- Make sure that the username you have entered is not taken by any other users.
- Choose a strong password for your email account. Ensure that the password you choose has a lowercase letter, uppercase letter number, number, and symbol.
- Once you have created your Gmail account, you can set it up on any email client.
SET UP EMAIL ACCOUNT ON ANDROID
Setting up your email account on Android phone:
- Go to the Apps section on your phone.
- Now, open the default Mail application and select the Add account option.
- If you are adding an email account for the first time on your Android smartphone, go to the Set up account section.
- If you don’t find your email provider, select the Other option.
- Also, select other if you want to set up your email account manually.
- Now, enter the email address and password of your email account and touch Manual setup.
- Choose the account type as either IMAP or POP.
- Make sure to enter the correct server credentials to set up your account on the Mail application.
- Once you have configured your account, you will be able to send and receive email messages from the Mail application.
- Open the Mail app to create a new message. Then, add a recipient email address, subject, and message to send the email.