- On your iPhone, navigate to the Settings screen and tap the Accounts & Passwords option followed by the Add Account option.
- If you use the iOS 10 version, tap the Mail option and select the Accounts option followed by the Add Account option.
- You will see the following email providers on the Add Account screen.
- Choose the Exchange option from the list.
- Fill the Description field, enter the Office 365 email address in the Email field, and tap Next at the top-right end of the screen.
- When you see a prompt message on the screen, tap the Configure Manually or Sign In option.
- How To Setup Office 365 Email on iPhone without entering the server settings, you have to select the Sign In option.
- Type the Office 365 account’s password in the Enter Password field and tap the Sign In or Next option.
- If the iOS Account prompt dialog box opens, select the Accept option.
- On the next screen, select the services that you need to sync and tap the Save option.
- This will add the Office 365 email account to the iPhone.
- Send a test email message to the email account that you have configured.
- Check if the sent message is received to the same email account.
- This indicates that the Office 365 email account has been configured properly.
- If you find any problem, delete the email account and add it again.
- If you have chosen the Configure Manually option, use the following server settings for your reference.
Incoming server name – outlook.office365.com
Outgoing server name – smtp.office365.com
Incoming Port – 995 (POP) or 993 (IMAP)
Outgoing Port – 587