How to Show Complete Threads in the Mail App on an iPhone?
Following an email, the discussion can be troublesome when your Inbox is organized by message arrival time. Email threading is turned on naturally on the iPhone to assist you with following a conversation. Each thread includes the first email, all reactions to it, and all advances of it. What’s more, it’s arranged in order.
Whenever a thread is turned on your iPhone, here are the steps to betray so you can see the total thread.
The instructions that follow apply to iOS 13, 12, 11, and 10.
Instructions to Turn On Threading in iPhone Mail
- To get your iPhone email in threads of related messages:
- Go to the iPhone home screen and tap the Settings application.
- Scroll down and select Mail.
- Go to the Threading segment and turn the Organize by Thread toggle switch on.
Settings symbol, Mail button, Organize by Thread switch in iOS.
- In the Mail application message list, treat a thread as you would an individual email when erasing, flagging, or documenting messages. Your activity applies to all messages in the discussion.
- If you prefer not to utilize thread email discussions, you can turn them off by switching the process. Come back to the Threading segment of the Mail preferences and turn off the Organize by Thread toggle switch.
Extra Threading Settings
Extra choices in the Threading area include:
- Collapse Read Messages: The Collapse Read Messages setting will organize all read messages in a thread such that it is simple to see which messages are new when a thread is opened.
- Latest Message on Top: This setting positions the latest message at the thread’s head instead of the most seasoned message.
- Complete Threads: Shows each message in a thread, including messages, moved to various post boxes.
The most effective method to show the entirety of the messages in a Mail discussion in one spot as opposed to opening every individual email message to see it.
- Step 1: Open your iPhone’s Settings. It’s the application with grey gears on your Home screen.
- Step 2: Select Mail. It’s in the fifth group of options in the Settings menu.
- Step 3: Slide the Organize by Thread slider on. It will turn green.
- Step 4: Slide the Complete Threads slider on. It will turn green.
- Step 5: Press your iPhone’s Home button. Now, the Home screen will open.
- Step 6: Open the Mail application. It’s the application with a folder on your Home screen.
- Step 7: Tap on an email conversation. If you don’t see your conversations, tap on the word Inbox from the Mailboxes screen.
- Step 8: You can view the entire conversation on the page.