How to Switch to Yahoo Mail Basic?
The Yahoo! Mail email service is used by millions of people around the world as it offers many cool features that makes sending and receiving emails easier. Basically, Yahoo mail offers two modes: Basic and Regular. Based on your desire, you can change the interface to either Basic or Regular. But, the Yahoo Mail will automatically load the Basic mode interface when it recognizes a slow connection, or if the browser doesn’t support the full-featured interface. The section below explains how to switch to Yahoo Mail Basic.
Quick steps to switch from full-featured Mail to Basic Mail on Yahoo
- First, from a web browser, navigate to the Yahoo! Mail sign-in page.
- Enter your Yahoo! Mail account credentials in the given fields and click Sign In.
- Now, the Yahoo! Mail’s Full-featured Mail window will open up.
- Click the gear icon available at the bottom of the screen.
- Navigate to the More Settings section.
- Click the button that says Switch to basic Mail.
- Now, a window prompting you to enter the reason for this action will appear on the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select the appropriate reason.
- In the Feedback field, enter your reason and click the Switch to basic Mail button.
- .Now, the Yahoo! Mail interface will be changed to the Basic mode.
To switch from the Basic Mail mode to the Full-featured interface, carry out the following instructions.
- Now, if you’re using the Basic Mail mode, then you can find the option titled Switch to the newest Yahoo Mail.
- The Yahoo! Mail interface will be changed to the Full-Featured mode if you click the link.
Contact our technical experts if you need remote assistance in switching to Yahoo Mail Basic mode.