How to Use Email?
Electronic mail or email, a widespread medium that helps to send or receive messages over the Internet to/from a specified individual or a group of individuals. The email can contain text, files, images, or any other attachments. It can be transmitted anywhere worldwide at extreme speed.
Let’s see How to use an email!
Creating an Account:
In order to send and receive email messages, you must have an email account.
- Go to a web browser and type your desired email service to use.
- Go to the website and click on the ‘Sign Up’ option at the top right corner of the page.
- Fill up your ‘First name,’ ‘Last name,’ your desired email id and password, then click Next.
- Fill in the ‘Secondary email’ column.
- Verify your registration.
- Click on the ‘Accept’ button.
That’s it! Your email account has been created now.
Start using email:
- Sign in with the email id and password you just created.
- You’ll see your Inbox on the screen.
- To write an email, click the ‘Composes Mail’ link or button on the screen.
- In the compose window, enter your recipient email address, email subject, and email body.
- You can type one or more email addresses in the recipient’s box.
- Click ‘To’ and select the contacts that you want. You can add individuals to your email to keep them in the loop.
- Cc (Carbon Copy): In this, the individual will receive a copy of the email, and all other receipts will be able to see their email address.
- Bcc (Blind Carbon Copy): In this, the individual will receive a copy of the email and all other receipts will not be able to see their email address.
- To add Attachments:
- Tap on the paper clip icon at the bottom of the compose window.
- Select the files from the dialog box and click Open.
- Wait for the attachment to be uploaded.
- When you’re email is ready, click Send.
- Similarly, when you receive an email message, it can be opened from the Inbox folder.
- An incomplete email message will be saved in the Drafts folder.