How to View Archived Emails?
Managing the email messages on an email account is a hectic task if it has lots of unwanted emails. Many would prefer to delete all those unwanted email messages from their Inbox folder. But, sometimes, you may be looking for those email messages later. So, deleting the now unwanted messages won’t be the right choice if you feel that you will search the email message later.
What can be done in such a situation is, you can archive all those email messages. Archiving will remove the email messages from your Inbox folder. But, in most of the popular email services like Gmail, you don’t have an Archive folder. Then, how do you recover the messages you have archived, and where are the archived email messages moved from the Inbox? Well, the answer is, all the archived email messages are stored under the label All Mail. However, if someone replies to an email that you have archived, then you can view that email in the Inbox folder.
In this article, we shall see the steps to view the archived emails in a Gmail account.
- Initially, open a web browser on your computer.
- Make sure the computer has a stable Internet connection.
- Enter the Gmail login page URL in the address bar of the browser.
- When the Gmail login page appears, enter your Gmail address and Gmail account password to log into your account.
- On the home page of your email account, go to the left panel and scroll down the panel.
- Locate the All Mail label and click it.
- This will show you all the email messages that you have received in your account.
- The messages that are archived won’t have the Inbox label to it.
- You can click the email message and view it.