iCloud Mail Password
If you want to log in to your iCloud account on a new Apple device like an iPhone or iPad, you will need your Apple ID and password. If you do not remember the iCloud Mail Password, you can reset it with the help of the Safari browser or any other browser on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
If you have forgotten your iCloud or Apple ID password, you need not worry. It clearly does not mean you can never have access to your Apple account and emails again. You can simply reset the password of your Apple account in just a few steps.
The steps to reset the iCloud Mail Password on your iOS device are given below.
- Tap the Settings option on the device.
- Tap on your profile.
- Select the Password & Security option and select the option Change Password.
- If you are signed in to your account, you will be prompted to enter the passcode of the device.
- All you have to do now is to follow the on-screen instructions and reset the iCloud Mail Password.
If you are resetting your password on a Mac computer, follow the steps given below.
- Click the Apple menu icon on the top left corner of the Mac window.
- Click the System Preferences option and select the iCloud option.
- Click Password & Security option and click Forgot Apple ID or Password.
- Follow the steps and click the option Change Password.
- You can now reset your Apple ID password.
- Once the process is done, you will be logged out of your Mac. Enter the new password to log in again.