Office 365 Email Setup On iPhone
Office 365 is a user-friendly email client. You can do more on Office 365 than sending and receiving emails. Originally developed for Windows, the client is now supported on several OS, including iOS.
Follow the steps to set up the Office 365 email on an iPhone. in the simplest way possible.
- Turn on your iPhone.
- Tap the Settings icon on the page.
- Scroll down the Settings menu and select the option Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
- On the next prompt, you will have to select the Add Account button.
- The Add Account page will open, this is where you will see a list of email applications from where you have to select the Exchange option.
- In the Exchange window, you have to enter the information in the three fields given; Exchange Email address, Exchange password, and the description in the field.
- Tap the Next button.
- The configuration will now take place, and then you will see a tick mark for all the three options in the list.
- On the next page, you have the option to enable the sync for the Exchange email for Mails, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and notes.
- Tap the Save button, and you are done.
- You have now successfully set up your Office 365 account on your iPhone device.