QUICKBOOKS EMAIL SETUP
QuickBooks is a business accounting software that lets you manage all your payments, generate reports, and prepare for taxes. This accounting software offers many cool features that make your work simple. The email setup feature is one among them and it lets you connect your mail account with QuickBooks. Once you complete the setup process, you can send your QuickBooks data directly to your email address.
Here, you will get to know how to set up your Outlook or webmail to work with QuickBooks.
Before you begin the setup process, perform the following checks.
- Make sure that your computer is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Check if you have installed the newer version of QuickBooks.
- If not, install the latest version of QuickBooks on your computer.
- Gather your email settings like username, password, incoming email server address, incoming email server type, and outgoing email server address.
Once you have made the checks, proceed to the below mentioned steps.
Steps to connect your webmail to work with QuickBooks:
- Open QuickBooks on your computer.
- Click the Edit menu next to File.
- Select the Preferences option.
- In the Preferences dialog box that opens up, click on the Send Forms option on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Choose the WebMail option and click Add.
- Enter your email address in the corresponding field.
- Select your email service provider from the drop-down menu.
- Click the OK button.
- Now, your webmail account has been successfully configured in QuickBooks.
- Try to send a test email to check if the configuration has been done correctly.
Steps to connect your Outlook to work with QuickBooks:
- Launch the QuickBooks application on your computer.
- Click the Edit menu.
- Select the Preferences option followed by Send Forms.
- Choose the Outlook option by clicking the radio button beside it.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter your account credentials in the given fields.
- Click the OK button