RSS News Feeds Not Supported in Yahoo Mail
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) news feeds have been popular for several years. Yahoo integrated RSS feeds in Yahoo Mail. You can see RSS feeds on the My Yahoo custom home page. However, the RSS feature was removed from the Yahoo Mail and it is now limited only to the users who have subscribed to it. If a Yahoo Mail account supports RSS feeds, it creates a separate folder in the email system automatically where new feeds will arrive. Users can log in to their Yahoo Mail account to read the RSS feeds. Other than that, a different RSS reader can be used to view the RSS feed.
If the RSS News Feeds are not supported in Yahoo mail, consider the steps that are given below to fix the issue.
- If you want to add the RSS news feed to your Yahoo Mail subscription, click on the Add button that is next to the All RSS Feeds item in the Yahoo Mail folder list.
- Type the RSS feed’s address under Find RSS Content.
- Otherwise, enter the feed’s title or general search terms. Click on the Go button.
- Click the Search Results tab and click on the Add button for the desired feed.
- Checkmark the Editor’s Picks and Recommendations tabs for personalized and general suggestions. Click on the Done button.
- Now, select the RSS feed’s individual folder under All RSS Feeds. It will help you to read the subscribed items.
- Now, the RSS News Feeds not supported in Yahoo Mail issue will be fixed. You will also get mail notifications directly to your browser.
- You can reset the RSS feeds anytime if you feel insecure.