Setting Up An Email Service
To set up an email service on your computer, you need an active email account’s credentials and the incoming and outgoing mail server details. Are you struggling in Setting Up An Email Service on your computer? Then you’ve reached the right page for the solution.
The below section covers the right procedure that helps you in setting up an email service on your computer using Microsoft Outlook, Mac Mail, and Windows Live Mail.
Microsoft Outlook 2019
- Launch the Outlook 2019 application on your computer.
- Click the File menu.
- Choose the Account Settings option followed by Account Settings.
- Click on the New button.
- Type your email account’s address and click on the Connect button.
- When prompted, choose your account’s incoming mail server type and click the Connect button.
- Click on the Done button when the Account successfully updated message is displayed on the screen.
- Launch the Mail application.
- Go to the Mail tab.
- To add a new email account, click on the plus icon.
- Type the account credentials and other details in the given fields.
- Click on the Continue button.
- When prompted, enter your account’s incoming and outgoing mail server details such as server address, authentication, username, and password in the corresponding fields.
- Finally, click on the Continue button.
- Open the Window Mail application.
- Access the Settings window by clicking on the Gear icon.
- Choose the Manage Accounts option followed by Add Account.
- In the Add Account window, type your email account’s address, full name, and password in the corresponding fields.
- Click the Sign-in button.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully performed the email service setup. If you need remote assistance in setting up an email service, contact us.