Setup Email On iPad
iPad is a tablet that runs on iOS and iPadOS mobile operating systems. iPad’s portability, power, and easy-to-use features make people prefer it to any other device.
On this web page, we’ll show you how to set up an email account on the iPad.
Usually, Apple offers two different ways to set up the email account on its devices. They are listed below.
Both methods are easy to perform. Let’s see both the methods in detail.
SET UP AN EMAIL AUTOMATICALLY
Many people may like this method because it does not prompt users to enter all the account information manually. If your email account is iCloud, Google, Yahoo, or Mail, then start the setup process as instructed below.
- On your iPad, open the Settings screen.
- Tap on the Passwords & Accounts option.
- Select the Add Account option.
- Now, a list of email service providers will be displayed on the screen.
- Select your email service provider name from the displayed list.
- Now, a window prompting you to enter your email address and password will open.
- Enter your email credentials in the corresponding fields.
- Touch the Next button.
- Wait until the Mail app verifies the email account.
- Once it is done, you’ll be prompted to select the information to be synced with your email account.
- Select them and tap the Save button.
- Now, your email account has been set up on your iPad.
- To confirm it, go to the accounts section and look for the newly added email account.
SET UP EMAIL MANUALLY
Before you begin the manual setup, make sure to gather your email account server settings. If required, contact your email service provider to know the settings. Once you have done it, set up your email account on the iPad manually.
- Go to your iPad’s Settings section.
- Touch the Passwords & Accounts option.
- Tap the Other option followed by Add Mail Account.
- Now, a window prompting you to enter your email account name, address, password, and a description will open.
- Enter all the information correctly in the given fields.
- Tap the Next button.
- Now, the Mail app will try to identify your email settings and finish the setup process, wait for it to complete.
- If the Mail app fails to configure the settings, then select either IMAP or POP and then enter the incoming and outgoing mail server addresses correctly.
- Tap on the Next option at the top of the screen.
- Once your email account has been set up, tap the Done button.
Contact us if you need remote assistance on the same.