SPARK MAIL SETUP
Spark mail is an application that is compatible with Mac, iOS, and Android operating systems. You can configure your email accounts of any domain to the Spark mail app. If you want to ass your email account to Spark, you can follow the steps that are given below.
SPARK MAIL SETUP MAC
To set up your email account on Spark, you have to know the login credentials of your account. Spark mail is compatible with Google, iCloud, Exchange, Yahoo, Outlook, and various other email accounts. Proceed with the steps that are given below to set up an email account in Spark mail on a Mac computer.
- Make sure to download and install the Spark mail app on your Mac computer. You can download the Spark mail app from the App Store.
- Now, launch the Spark mail app and select the Start Using Spark option.
- Enter your email address and checkmark the I agree box to accept the terms and conditions and click Next.
- Type the password of your email account correctly and click Next.
- When you are prompted for usage access, click Yes.
- You can also set up Spark in another way.
- Launch the Spark for Mac application and click the Spark menu on the top menu bar.
- Select the Add Account option from the list.
- Select your email domain and type your email address. Click Next.
- Now, the email account will be added to your Mac computer.
SPARK SETUP IN WINDOWS
As you know, the Spark app is an email client to access your email account. If you are looking to set it up on your Windows computer, unfortunately, the answer you would get is ‘No, you can’t.’ The Spark mail app is currently available only for iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Android.